Summer Timetable Monday 28th July - Sunday 31st August 2014
29 Burnley to Barnoldswick
via Burnley Bus Station, Brierfield, Nelson, Colne, Foulridge, Kelbrook
Service 29 Timetable:
Download 29 timetable (PDF, 265 Kb)
Purchase tickets for the 29 online, from the driver, or at our Travel Offices.
Further info and journey planner available at Transport Direct
Places to Visit on the 29:
The 29 stops at or near the following attactions: Show/hide all on map
Affordable branded menswear store.
- Rainhall Centre Barnoldswick
Venue for local community and small...
- Decisions Decisions
- Boundary Mill
Huge range of branded goods at discount...
- Towneley Live
Summer pop music festival in Burnley,...
Low cost young fashion shoe store
- The Last Trading Post Barnoldswick
Second branch of the independent designer...
- Simply Wicked
Small lingerie boutique with fitting...
Craft supplies store from knitting...
- Victoria's Cafe
Bright affordable cafe serving local...
- The Great British Rhythm and Blues Festival
Largest rhythm and blues festival in...
Other Mainline routes:
- All journeys between Padiham Bridge Inn and Colne
- 20: Burnley to Altham Industrial Estate
- 21: Burnley to Trawden
- 22: Burnley to Padiham Slade Lane
- 23: Burnley to Accrington
- 24: Burnley to Colne
- 25: Burnley to Keighley
- 26: Burnley to Clitheroe
- 27: Burnley to Clitheroe via Sabden
- 28: Burnley to Skipton via Earby & Barnoldswick
- 29: Burnley to Barnoldswick