Summer Timetable Monday 28th July - Sunday 31st August 2014
29 Burnley to Barnoldswick
via Burnley Bus Station, Brierfield, Nelson, Colne, Foulridge, Kelbrook
Service 29 Timetable:
Download 29 timetable (PDF, 231 Kb)
Download the new 29 timetable (valid from 28/07/2014)
Purchase tickets for the 29 online, from the driver, or at our Travel Offices.
Further info and journey planner available at Transport Direct
Places to Visit on the 29:
The 29 stops at or near the following attactions: Show/hide all on map
Low cost young fashion shoe store
- Rainhall Centre Barnoldswick
Venue for local community and small...
Small lingerie boutique with fitting...
Craft supplies store from knitting...
- Simply Wicked
- Towneley Live
Summer pop music festival in Burnley,...
- Victoria's Cafe
Bright affordable cafe serving local...
- Decisions Decisions
Affordable branded menswear store.
- The Last Trading Post Barnoldswick
Second branch of the independent designer...
- Boundary Mill
Huge range of branded goods at discount...
- The Great British Rhythm and Blues Festival
Largest rhythm and blues festival in...
Other Mainline routes:
- All journeys between Padiham Bridge Inn and Colne
- 20: Burnley to Altham Industrial Estate
- 21: Burnley to Trawden
- 22: Burnley to Padiham Slade Lane
- 23: Burnley to Accrington
- 24: Burnley to Colne
- 25: Burnley to Keighley
- 26: Burnley to Clitheroe
- 27: Burnley to Clitheroe via Sabden
- 28: Burnley to Skipton via Earby & Barnoldswick
- 29: Burnley to Barnoldswick