Summer Timetable Monday 28th July - Sunday 31st August 2014
28 Burnley to Skipton via Earby & Barnoldswick
via Burnley Bus Station, Brierfield, Nelson, Colne, Foulridge, Kelbrook, Earby, Barnoldswick
Service 28 Timetable:
Download 28 timetable (PDF, 231 Kb)
Download the new 28 timetable (valid from 28/07/2014)
Purchase tickets for the 28 online, from the driver, or at our Travel Offices.
Further info and journey planner available at Transport Direct
Places to Visit on the 28:
The 28 stops at or near the following attactions: Show/hide all on map
- Simply Wicked
- Skipton Market
Street market held on a Monday, Wednesday,...
Low cost young fashion shoe store
- The Great British Rhythm and Blues Festival
Largest rhythm and blues festival in...
- Burnley College
Iconic new campus serving Burnley and...
- Bolton Abbey
Striking ruined priory with woodland...
- Earby New Road Community Centre
Venue for local groups and events,...
- Coffee and Clay
Paint a pot or plate and enjoy a coffee...
- Skipton Yuletide Festival and Christmas Market
Sunday festival and Market in the first...
- Craven College
Further education college in quaint...
- Boundary Mill
Huge range of branded goods at discount...
- Rainhall Centre Barnoldswick
Venue for local community and small...
Craft supplies store from knitting...
- Victoria's Cafe
Bright affordable cafe serving local...
- The Last Trading Post Barnoldswick
Second branch of the independent designer...
- Towneley Live
Summer pop music festival in Burnley,...
- Skipton Castle
Beautifully preserved medieval castle...
Affordable branded menswear store.
Small lingerie boutique with fitting...
- Decisions Decisions
Other Mainline routes:
- All journeys between Padiham Bridge Inn and Colne
- 20: Burnley to Altham Industrial Estate
- 21: Burnley to Trawden
- 22: Burnley to Padiham Slade Lane
- 23: Burnley to Accrington
- 24: Burnley to Colne
- 25: Burnley to Keighley
- 26: Burnley to Clitheroe
- 27: Burnley to Clitheroe via Sabden
- 28: Burnley to Skipton via Earby & Barnoldswick
- 29: Burnley to Barnoldswick