28 Burnley to Skipton via Earby & Barnoldswick
via Burnley Bus Station, Brierfield, Nelson, Colne, Foulridge, Kelbrook, Earby, Barnoldswick
Service 28 Timetable:
Download 28 timetable (PDF, 231 Kb)
Purchase tickets for the 28 online, from the driver, or at our Travel Offices.
Further info and journey planner available at Transport Direct
Places to Visit on the 28:
The 28 stops at or near the following attactions: Show/hide all on map
- Rainhall Centre Barnoldswick
Venue for local community and small...
- Skipton Market
Street market held on a Monday, Wednesday,...
- Skipton Yuletide Festival and Christmas Market
Sunday festival and Market in the first...
- Towneley Live
Summer pop music festival in Burnley,...
- Burnley College
Iconic new campus serving Burnley and...
Affordable branded menswear store.
- Earby New Road Community Centre
Venue for local groups and events,...
- The Last Trading Post Barnoldswick
Second branch of the independent designer...
- Skipton Castle
Beautifully preserved medieval castle...
- Boundary Mill
Huge range of branded goods at discount...
- The Great British Rhythm and Blues Festival
Largest rhythm and blues festival in...
- Craven College
Further education college in quaint...
- Decisions Decisions
Small lingerie boutique with fitting...
- Victoria's Cafe
Bright affordable cafe serving local...
Craft supplies store from knitting...
Low cost young fashion shoe store
- Bolton Abbey
Striking ruined priory with woodland...
- Coffee and Clay
Paint a pot or plate and enjoy a coffee...
- Simply Wicked
Other Mainline routes:
- All journeys between Padiham Bridge Inn and Colne
- 20: Burnley to Altham Industrial Estate
- 21: Burnley to Trawden
- 22: Burnley to Padiham Slade Lane
- 23: Burnley to Accrington
- 24: Burnley to Colne
- 25: Burnley to Keighley
- 26: Burnley to Clitheroe
- 27: Burnley to Clitheroe via Sabden
- 28: Burnley to Skipton via Earby & Barnoldswick
- 29: Burnley to Barnoldswick