Summer Timetable Monday 28th July - Sunday 31st August 2014
28 Burnley to Skipton via Earby & Barnoldswick
via Burnley Bus Station, Brierfield, Nelson, Colne, Foulridge, Kelbrook, Earby, Barnoldswick
Service 28 Timetable:
Download 28 timetable (PDF, 118 Kb)
Purchase tickets for the 28 online, from the driver, or at our Travel Offices.
Further info and journey planner available at Transport Direct
Places to Visit on the 28:
The 28 stops at or near the following attactions: Show/hide all on map
- Towneley Live
Summer pop music festival in Burnley,...
- Rainhall Centre Barnoldswick
Venue for local community and small...
- Boundary Mill
Huge range of branded goods at discount...
- Decisions Decisions
Low cost young fashion shoe store
- Craven College
Further education college in quaint...
- Burnley College
Iconic new campus serving Burnley and...
- Bolton Abbey
Striking ruined priory with woodland...
- Skipton Yuletide Festival and Christmas Market
Sunday festival and Market in the first...
Affordable branded menswear store.
Small lingerie boutique with fitting...
- Simply Wicked
- Victoria's Cafe
Bright affordable cafe serving local...
Craft supplies store from knitting...
- Earby New Road Community Centre
Venue for local groups and events,...
- Skipton Castle
Beautifully preserved medieval castle...
- Skipton Market
Street market held on a Monday, Wednesday,...
- The Last Trading Post Barnoldswick
Second branch of the independent designer...
- The Great British Rhythm and Blues Festival
Largest rhythm and blues festival in...
- Coffee and Clay
Paint a pot or plate and enjoy a coffee...
Other Mainline routes:
- All journeys between Padiham Bridge Inn and Colne
- 20: Burnley to Altham Industrial Estate
- 21: Burnley to Trawden
- 22: Burnley to Padiham Slade Lane
- 23: Burnley to Accrington
- 24: Burnley to Colne
- 25: Burnley to Keighley
- 26: Burnley to Clitheroe
- 27: Burnley to Clitheroe via Sabden
- 28: Burnley to Skipton via Earby & Barnoldswick
- 29: Burnley to Barnoldswick