28 Burnley to Skipton via Earby & Barnoldswick
via Burnley Bus Station, Brierfield, Nelson, Colne, Foulridge, Kelbrook, Earby, Barnoldswick
Service 28 Timetable:
Download 28 timetable (PDF, 231 Kb)
Purchase tickets for the 28 online, from the driver, or at our Travel Offices.
Further info and journey planner available at Transport Direct
Places to Visit on the 28:
The 28 stops at or near the following attactions: Show/hide all on map
- Towneley Live
Summer pop music festival in Burnley,...
Small lingerie boutique with fitting...
- Skipton Yuletide Festival and Christmas Market
Sunday festival and Market in the first...
Craft supplies store from knitting...
- Skipton Market
Street market held on a Monday, Wednesday,...
- Skipton Castle
Beautifully preserved medieval castle...
- Rainhall Centre Barnoldswick
Venue for local community and small...
- Coffee and Clay
Paint a pot or plate and enjoy a coffee...
- Burnley College
Iconic new campus serving Burnley and...
- Bolton Abbey
Striking ruined priory with woodland...
- Simply Wicked
- The Great British Rhythm and Blues Festival
Largest rhythm and blues festival in...
- Boundary Mill
Huge range of branded goods at discount...
- Earby New Road Community Centre
Venue for local groups and events,...
- The Last Trading Post Barnoldswick
Second branch of the independent designer...
Low cost young fashion shoe store
- Decisions Decisions
Affordable branded menswear store.
- Victoria's Cafe
Bright affordable cafe serving local...
- Craven College
Further education college in quaint...
Other Mainline routes:
- All journeys between Padiham Bridge Inn and Colne
- 20: Burnley to Altham Industrial Estate
- 21: Burnley to Trawden
- 22: Burnley to Padiham Slade Lane
- 23: Burnley to Accrington
- 24: Burnley to Colne
- 25: Burnley to Keighley
- 26: Burnley to Clitheroe
- 27: Burnley to Clitheroe via Sabden
- 28: Burnley to Skipton via Earby & Barnoldswick
- 29: Burnley to Barnoldswick