28 Burnley to Skipton via Earby & Barnoldswick
via Burnley Bus Station, Brierfield, Nelson, Colne, Foulridge, Kelbrook, Earby, Barnoldswick
Service 28 Timetable:
Download 28 timetable (PDF, 234 Kb)
Purchase tickets for the 28 online, from the driver, or at our Travel Offices.
Further info and journey planner available at Traveline
Places to Visit on the 28:
The 28 stops at or near the following attactions: Show/hide all on map
- The Great British Rhythm and Blues Festival
Largest rhythm and blues festival in...
- Earby New Road Community Centre
Venue for local groups and events,...
- Skipton Castle
Beautifully preserved medieval castle...
- Rainhall Centre Barnoldswick
Venue for local community and small...
- Burnley College
Iconic new campus serving Burnley and...
- Skipton Market
Street market held on a Monday, Wednesday,...
- Craven College
Further education college in quaint...
Other Mainline routes:
- M1: Padiham - Burnley - Barnoldswick
- M2: Clitheroe - Burnley - Colne
- M3: Accrington - Burnley - Trawden
- M4: Burnley - Colne - Keighley
- 25: Burnley to Keighley
- 26: Burnley to Clitheroe
- 27: Burnley to Clitheroe via Sabden
- 28: Burnley to Skipton via Earby & Barnoldswick
- 28A: Burnley to Skipton via Earby & Barnoldswick
- 29: Burnley to Barnoldswick