28 Burnley to Skipton via Earby & Barnoldswick
via Burnley Bus Station, Brierfield, Nelson, Colne, Foulridge, Kelbrook, Earby, Barnoldswick
Service 28 Timetable:
Download 28 timetable (PDF, 234 Kb)
Download the new 28 timetable (valid from 26/07/2015)
Purchase tickets for the 28 online, from the driver, or at our Travel Offices.
Further info and journey planner available at Transport Direct
Places to Visit on the 28:
The 28 stops at or near the following attactions: Show/hide all on map
- The Great British Rhythm and Blues Festival
Largest rhythm and blues festival in...
- Earby New Road Community Centre
Venue for local groups and events,...
- Burnley College
Iconic new campus serving Burnley and...
- Rainhall Centre Barnoldswick
Venue for local community and small...
- Skipton Castle
Beautifully preserved medieval castle...
- Craven College
Further education college in quaint...
- Skipton Market
Street market held on a Monday, Wednesday,...
Other Mainline routes:
- All journeys between Padiham Bridge Inn and Colne
- 20: Burnley to Altham Industrial Estate
- 21: Burnley to Trawden
- 22: Burnley to Padiham Slade Lane
- 23: Burnley to Accrington
- 24: Burnley to Colne
- 25: Burnley to Keighley
- 26: Burnley to Clitheroe
- 27: Burnley to Clitheroe via Sabden
- 28: Burnley to Skipton via Earby & Barnoldswick
- 28A: Burnley to Skipton via Earby & Barnoldswick
- 29: Burnley to Barnoldswick