Timetable split from 6th January 2013, Clitheroe to Skipton section now 180.
No change to the number of journeys provided.
280 Ribble Valley Express Clitheroe to Preston
via Preston, Mellor Brook, Whalley, Clitheroe
Service 280 Timetable:
Download 280 timetable (PDF, 149 Kb)
Purchase tickets for the 280 online, from the driver, or at our Travel Offices.
Further info and journey planner available at Transport Direct
Places to Visit on the 280:
The 280 stops at or near the following attactions: Show/hide all on map
- Decisions Decisions
- Skipton Yuletide Festival and Christmas Market
Sunday festival and Market in the first...
- Rainhall Centre Barnoldswick
Venue for local community and small...
- Skipton Market
Street market held on a Monday, Wednesday,...
- Simply Wicked
- Sawley Village Hall
- Preston Guild Hall & Charter Theatre
Grand Hall and theatre venue for arts,...
- Clitheroe Royal Grammar School
Historic selective school for secondary...
Small lingerie boutique with fitting...
- Brockholes Nature Reserve
New nature reserve built on an old...
Craft supplies store from knitting...
- Craven College
Further education college in quaint...
- Whalley Abbey
14th century ruined abbey now an events...
- Harris Museum and Art Gallery
Grand frontage leading to art collections...
- The Last Trading Post Barnoldswick
Second branch of the independent designer...
Affordable branded menswear store.
- Clitheroe Castle
12th century castle with museum and...
- Victoria's Cafe
Bright affordable cafe serving local...
- Salmesbury Memorial Hall
Hall built after the 1st World War...
- Coffee and Clay
Paint a pot or plate and enjoy a coffee...
- Skipton Castle
Beautifully preserved medieval castle...
- Bolton Abbey
Striking ruined priory with woodland...
Other Transdev Lancashire United routes:
- Temporary diversion Blackburn 1, 2, 12, 12A, 12C, 23, 23A, 24, 244
- Temporary diversion Blackburn 4, 4A, 4B, 152, 352
- 1: Blackburn to Bolton
- 2: Blackburn to Darwen
- 3: Sunnybower to Four Lane Ends
- 3a: Sunnybower to Revidge
- 4: Blackburn to Leyburn Road
- 4A: Blackburn to Leyburn Road
- 4B: Blackburn to Pleasington Cemetery Sundays only
- 5A: Blackburn Outer Circle (anti-clockwise)
- 5C: Blackburn Outer Circle (clockwise)
- 22: Clitheroe to Blackburn
- 23: Blackburn, Shadsworth, Royal Blackburn Hospital
- 23a: Blackburn, Shadsworth, Royal Blackburn Hospital
- 24: Blackburn, Ewood, Feniscowles, Brinscall, Chorley
- 180: Ribble Valley Express Skipton to Clitheroe
- 280: Ribble Valley Express Clitheroe to Preston
- X80: Ribble Valley Express Skipton to Clitheroe
- 314: Blackburn to East Lancashire Coachbuilders