Timetable split from 6th January 2013, Clitheroe to Skipton section now 180.
No change to the number of journeys provided.
280 Ribble Valley Express Clitheroe to Preston
via Preston, Mellor Brook, Whalley, Clitheroe
Service 280 Timetable:
Download 280 timetable (PDF, 149 Kb)
Purchase tickets for the 280 online, from the driver, or at our Travel Offices.
Further info and journey planner available at Transport Direct
Places to Visit on the 280:
The 280 stops at or near the following attactions: Show/hide all on map
- Skipton Market
Street market held on a Monday, Wednesday,...
- Coffee and Clay
Paint a pot or plate and enjoy a coffee...
- Decisions Decisions
Small lingerie boutique with fitting...
- Skipton Castle
Beautifully preserved medieval castle...
Affordable branded menswear store.
- Rainhall Centre Barnoldswick
Venue for local community and small...
- Victoria's Cafe
Bright affordable cafe serving local...
Craft supplies store from knitting...
- Craven College
Further education college in quaint...
- Brockholes Nature Reserve
New nature reserve built on an old...
- The Last Trading Post Barnoldswick
Second branch of the independent designer...
- Clitheroe Castle
12th century castle with museum and...
- Preston Guild Hall & Charter Theatre
Grand Hall and theatre venue for arts,...
- Salmesbury Memorial Hall
Hall built after the 1st World War...
- Bolton Abbey
Striking ruined priory with woodland...
- Clitheroe Royal Grammar School
Historic selective school for secondary...
- Harris Museum and Art Gallery
Grand frontage leading to art collections...
- Simply Wicked
- Sawley Village Hall
- Whalley Abbey
14th century ruined abbey now an events...
Other Transdev Lancashire United routes:
- 1: Blackburn to Bolton
- 2: Blackburn to Darwen
- 3: Sunnybower to Four Lane Ends
- 3a: Sunnybower to Revidge
- 4: Blackburn to Leyburn Road
- 4A: Blackburn to Leyburn Road
- 4B: Blackburn to Pleasington Cemetery Sundays only
- 5A: Blackburn Outer Circle (anti-clockwise)
- 5C: Blackburn Outer Circle (clockwise)
- 12: Rawtenstall circular from Sunday 10th May 2015
- 22: Clitheroe to Blackburn
- 23: Blackburn, Shadsworth, Royal Blackburn Hospital
- 23a: Blackburn, Shadsworth, Royal Blackburn Hospital
- 24: Blackburn to Chorley
- 180: Ribble Valley Express Skipton to Clitheroe
- 280: Ribble Valley Express Clitheroe to Preston
- X80: Ribble Valley Express Skipton to Clitheroe
- 244: Blackburn to Rawtenstall from Sunday 10th May 2015
- 314: Blackburn to East Lancashire Coachbuilders