Timetable split from 6th January 2013, Clitheroe to Skipton section now 180.
No change to the number of journeys provided.
280 Ribble Valley Express Clitheroe to Preston
via Preston, Mellor Brook, Whalley, Clitheroe
Service 280 Timetable:
Download 280 timetable (PDF, 149 Kb)
Purchase tickets for the 280 online, from the driver, or at our Travel Offices.
Further info and journey planner available at Traveline
Places to Visit on the 280:
The 280 stops at or near the following attactions: Show/hide all on map
- Harris Museum and Art Gallery
Grand frontage leading to art collections...
- Brockholes Nature Reserve
New nature reserve built on an old...
- Whalley Abbey
14th century ruined abbey now an events...
- Skipton Castle
Beautifully preserved medieval castle...
- Salmesbury Memorial Hall
Hall built after the 1st World War...
- Sawley Village Hall
- Preston Guild Hall & Charter Theatre
Grand Hall and theatre venue for arts,...
- Skipton Market
Street market held on a Monday, Wednesday,...
- Rainhall Centre Barnoldswick
Venue for local community and small...
- Clitheroe Royal Grammar School
Historic selective school for secondary...
- Craven College
Further education college in quaint...
- Clitheroe Castle
12th century castle with museum and...
Other Transdev Lancashire United routes:
- 1: Blackburn to Bolton
- 2: Blackburn to Darwen
- 2A: Blackburn, Shadsworth, Royal Blackburn Hospital
- 3: Blackburn to Sunnybower
- 3A: Blackburn to East Lancashire Coachbuilders
- 4: Blackburn to Leyburn Road
- 4B: Blackburn to Pleasington Cemetery Sundays only
- 5A: Blackburn Outer Circle (anti-clockwise)
- 5C: Blackburn Outer Circle (clockwise)
- 8: Blackburn to Wimberley (Circular)
- 9: Blackburn, Revidge, Blackburn
- 12: Rawtenstall circular from Sunday 10th May 2015
- 22: Clitheroe to Blackburn
- Shadsworth Shuttle
- 24: Blackburn to Chorley
- 180: Ribble Valley Express Skipton to Clitheroe
- 280: Ribble Valley Express Clitheroe to Preston
- X80: Ribble Valley Express Skipton to Clitheroe
- 244: Blackburn to Rawtenstall from Sunday 10th May 2015